Voice Coaching and Executive Speaker Coaching
- explore different styles and approaches to develop a more authoritative voice
- develop the quality or tone of their voice
- modify their accent or to adapt their communication style
- improve vocal confidence, flexibility and range
Voice coaching is provided by MA qualified vocal coaches, who have experience in voice production from large conferences to small meetings; in theatre, television and acting training – and with individual clients of all kinds.
The voice is an instrument which is played by the relationships between: breath, larynx and vocal folds, resonating spaces and articulating muscles. An easy relaxed voice suggests confidence and authority, whereas a tense nervous voice suggests the opposite.
For anyone who wants to positively influence others – and therefore wants a voice that is flexible, authoritative and nuanced – voice coaching is the route to developing awareness, skill and connection.
If you need to speak in public in a leadership role, and want to develop your vocal gravitas and influence we will:
- develop the quality and tone of your voice
- improve your vocal confidence, clarity, flexibility and range
- help you engage your listener and take them with you on your journey
“The human voice is the most perfect instrument of all.” Arvo Part
For anyone who wants to play that instrument more skilfully, to have a voice people choose to listen to, voice coaching is the most effective route to take.
Vocal Skills include:
- Body and breathing work for physical presence, harnessing nerves, and voice support
- Vocal variety and ‘music’ – making people want to listen
- Practice on a variety of texts for verbal flexibility and speech structure.
- Narrative clarity and vivid storytelling.
Executive presence – a step beyond. We use a combination voice and body skills, personal coaching and practice on specific scenarios to enhance your executive presence and to help you to impact on others with warmth, gravitas and grace under pressure